The last weekend of June once again found us in St George.
We headed down late Thursday evening after Tacy's baby shower.
Jemaine snoozed basically the whole way down...
Friday morning I had to work for a few hours. After which I headed to The Stanley's with Shauntae for some quality pool time. Ethan joined us for a bit before heading to the Stouts.
Friday night we went to George's corner with the Lemkes, Stouts, and Tacy. The food and company were fantastic! The motorcycle ride over? REALLY HOT.
Saturday was the Skimboard Competition. It was HOT and a real fun time! The competition was excellent and I love having Ethan as the announcer. He kept most of us laughing through the 111 degree heat.
After the competition, we headed back to the Stanley's for more pool time. (This time it was Tacy and me.)
We ended Sunday night at the Monster truck show! We even took a ride on The Bone Crusher!
Sunday Ethan headed home with the Jensens and I was happy to spend some time with the Kents. It was great to have some time to catch up and visit!
Monday morning I had a few more meetings, visited G&G Bracken, and then headed home. When I stopped in Cedar for gas, 91 degrees has never felt so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment