After a crazy couple days in Orem, we headed north to Perry for the 4th!
We first participated in the Perry 5k and then I did the mile run/walk with Julie so she didn't have to do it alone. Jordan pushed Jessica in the stroller during the mile as well!
After the races and breakfast, it was finally time for the parade!
The Perry Parade is the best. Lots of candy, a few t-shirts, and only like 30 minutes!
After the parade I was able to visit with Heather and Cam for awhile before heading home for a short nap. The boys participated in a shooting competition that went significantly longer than we anticipated. After the shooting fun, Ethan and I headed to his family BBQ. Talk about delicious! We made it back to BC in time to watch the fireworks with the Curtis family and Garrett, Julie, and Jessica!
Friday I ran my 7 miles, went on a "family walk and exercise activity" with my dad, Ethan, and Jordan, had a nap, and then went to the Lone Ranger. Friday night Ethan and I headed back to Orem and LOVED the rain storm.
Saturday was a day of cleaning and pool time. I went to the Orem pool and read the book "Born to Run." I really enjoyed it! Ethan's mom came down Saturday night so we enjoyed spending time with her!
Sunday after church and dinner was some serious lounging. We headed over to our friend's for their $300 firework show! And what a show it was! It was great to end our awesome long weekend out with a bang!
No comments:
Post a Comment