A couple weeks ago we headed south for a whole slew of activities. Skim camp started us off- and we found Jemaine to be a happy camper and happy skimmer.
The next activity was a college activity at Sand Hollow. We found that Jemaine is a great little swimmer! And it is a good thing because it was pretty stinking hot!
Our last activity of the evening was Ethan's 10 year high school reunion. We had lots of fun, good food, and lots of reminiscing. (TJ's old locker still opened up by banging on it. Happy memories for them.)
Jemaine must have had a rough weekend because he was making us laugh the whole way home.
In other summer news, I have been enjoying "beach" hair.
We loved the Strawberry Day's Rodeo and Fireworks with the Olsens.
We really loved the strawberries.
We also loved reminiscing about my queen days!
We had the Wiest's over for s'mores and our inaugural fire in our fire pit.
Turns out Matt and Ethan were roasting hogs...
It was still a fun (and delicious) evening!
Last week I went to a baby shower for Tacy and I am looking forward to another tomorrow night! We have been enjoying the sun, fun, and our beautiful grass! Plus I had a training in Logan yesterday so I was able to stop at the Maddox drive in for lunch. It was a great pit-stop.
Wish us luck on surviving this weekend in St George.
Can we say "HOT?"
Hot baby hot! Wow. Fun summer activities and days though.
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!