Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Getaway

A week ago Thursday, I dropped the little furries off at Tacy and Adam's house, then Ethan and I headed out of town!

Friday morning we woke up in St George. I started the day with a nice run around downtown and up along the Red Hills trail. I loved the beautiful views! I ended the run at Dixie College where I managed to climb a stair or two.

 

Friday afternoon we headed to Vegas. My first stop after checking in at the Tropicana was the pool.

Friday evening we wen to the Beatles Love show. It was incredible!

Saturday we headed back to St George. Ethan went skimboarding with TJ while I enjoyed a friend's pool.
Saturday night we ate at George's Corner and loved it! Sunday we went to church with my grandparents, which happens to be Ethan's old ward. He had lots of fun catching up to do.
 It was a fun weekend getaway! 
(It is never as romantic as you plan... but still fun.)

A big highlight was that we found they make big kid Capri Suns.
Yes- I am hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment