Monday, April 22, 2013

Life Lately.

We have been dog sitting Tacy's dog Abe for the last week or so. 
We will have him for a total of two weeks, then I will drop both dogs off at their house while Ethan and I head out of town for a few days.
There is a lot of brotherly bonding going on!
It is adorable!

 
 
 
 

We have been diligently working on our yard work... 
We added a small patio for our fire pit and grill a couple weekends ago. 
We have also been digging trenches for a sprinkler system. 
Boy is it fun! 
If you know anyone that loves to shovel in super rocky soil, send them our way! 
 
 
 

Last week was a bit crazy.
 It was Ethan's last week of classes and I seemed to find myself in Salt Lake almost daily. I presented my first Harassment Free Workplace training to a group of supervisors- which was definitely scary and I am so glad it is over!

Ethan's mom came to town for a seminar and brought her dog Roxie. 
We were really living in the dog house for a bit. 

We loved having Chris stay with us! We swung by the What Women Want Expo Saturday afternoon, and then Ethan and I headed back to SLC for the REAL game! It was our first game and we had a blast! We also loved sharing a couple sushi rolls at The Red Ginger after. 

 
 
Last night we had a great time eating delicious cookies and catching up with The Wiests! 

This week should be equally fun, crazy and busy.

2 comments:

  1. BBQ and mallow roast this summer? Deal:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I love the firepit! Time for backyard camping!! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete