Sunday, May 5, 2013

A Fun Week!

Besides spending a lot of time digging in the yard- we did have a lot of time this week!
 
On Tuesday was Jessica's 4th Birthday and Garrett's 30th! 
We had an excellent family party at Chuck E. Cheese!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We had a great time and I am the current skee ball champion! 
We really loved the fake mustaches we claimed as prizes!

Thursday evening my Aunt Trish stopped by for a quick home tour and hug! It was great to see her for a minute!

Thursday evening the Stouts also came for a visit. I failed at taking any pictures this weekend... oops.
Friday they headed to the zoo while we worked. 
Friday afternoon I also paid some teenagers to come help me trench the backyard. I am happy to report we go it done! (To be 14 again...) Friday evening we all headed to the Wiests for a very fun BBQ!

Saturday Ethan and TJ worked on the sprinklers, Ang took the boys to the park, I worked in the yard with Jemaine (and fell asleep on the porch...). Saturday evening found us at Provo Beach Resort so Ethan and TJ could ride the flowrider. It was pretty fun to watch them wipe out.

Today after church I took an air mattress  outside where I enjoyed the sun while reading and napping. I am so happy spring has finally sprung!

No comments:

Post a Comment