Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Blob!

 The weekend of September 7-8th Ethan and I headed to St George. On the way to St George, I listened to The Format's Intervention and Lullabies and REALLY missed being a sophomore in College with Trish and Heather.

Saturday morning I went to Zumba, and then headed to Sand Hollow with TJ and Ethan for the day. Sandy Crack Skimboards was a sponsor at a college party for students 18+ from USU to ASU. They got lots of good press and everyone seemed to really enjoy their rails. 
 

The real reason I was super excited to attend was THE BLOB! It is a huge air inflated blob. A person crawls out on the blob (much harder than it looks) and then waits for a few dudes to jump onto the other side, thus launching the person up to the atmosphere. 
 
 It took me a couple tries to crawl out to the end, but I have an awesome husband who helped make sure my dream came true. It was seriously so awesome and a real rush. I was also real happy I landed feet first in the water after doing a flip. Here is a quick video to show you the mayhem... (look for Ethan around 1:40ish I think)

We had a great time with The Stouts (as usual) and below is what happens when a 3 year takes your phone... (Orvil was super cute this weekend and showed me all his gymnastic tricks!)


I also had a great visit with Ann! It was great to finally catch up in person for a bit. We had a great whirlwind weekend.

1 comment: