Thursday, September 6, 2012

Grilling


We might have entered the grilling game a little late this summer, but Monday afternoon we put our grill together and have been trying to catch up. We are 4 for 4 days of grilling our dinner!

Monday night we met some new friends in our neighborhood! On Tuesday The Wiests came over to grill and celebrate Megan's birthday! Thanks again auntie Kris for the giftcard, it bought our propane tank so we can grill every meal until it snows! :)

The house is still coming together... the fridge didn't fit (according to the worlds worst delivery driver)... so expect an update on the kitchen next week.... Until then- happy September!

p.s. Thanks mom for the giftcard to the spa last year. I remembered I had it and treated myself last Saturday before Ethan and I hit 4 big box stores!

p.s.s. Ethan and I are official Costco members. I feel so grown up.

1 comment:

  1. Zane took away my Costco card. I don't think I ever made it out of there spending less than $100.00. Best of luck to you with the new responsibility. Maybe one day I can be as grown up as you and handle such responsibility of having my Costco card back. :)

    ReplyDelete