After returning from St George on the 8th, we ended up having a rather busy week. On Tuesday, Sept. 11, a dike broke in Santa Clara, flooding several homes including Grandma and Grandpa Brackens.
On Wednesday, September 12th we finally got to go through the Brigham City Temple open house with my mom, Tacy & Adam, and Garret & Julie & Jessica. The temple was breathtaking and beautiful. Following the temple open house, we ate a Idle Isle! A total favorite.
On Thursday, September 13th I woke up real early and headed to Santa Clara to help with clean-up. The reason to be there was not real great, but it is always great to see Neal & Georgette, G&G Bracken, Bryan & Patty, and several cousins! There was lots of clean-up going on, and I really wish I could have stayed longer to help.
Fortunately Fat Cat (yes, fat cat is the real name) didn't wash away and was happy for anyone to stop cleaning and pet her for a moment.
Also found was my dad's jockey shirt sewed by his Grand Frei. Pretty neat!
Thursday night I grabbed a swig and headed back up the state!
Friday afternoon I boarded a plane and headed to Washington (state)! Post to follow!
No comments:
Post a Comment