A couple weeks ago Lexi's received her mission call- and somehow she was able to wait 2 days to open it! Lots of family and friends gathered for the big reveal! (We also had plenty of time to play with little miss Jessica.)
Finally she opened the call- I am not sure who was more shocked, Lexi or my mom. The call is the Paris, France- just where my mom guessed.
Congratulations Lexi- we are so proud of you!
The next day (Saturday) Ethan and I headed north with Tacy to help paint Garrett & Julie's new house. It is beautiful and makes me a wee bit jealous.
I am totally loving this beautiful weather. Saturday Ethan and I enjoyed some Saturday errands, followed by sitting on our front stoop, drinking lemonade, and soaking in the sun. 2 more sleeps until we head to Disneyland- Happy Spring Break!
Ah, that would be a beautiful place to go!
ReplyDeleteHave fun at Disneyland...we're heading there in September!