Now that I have got our holidays blogged (see below) here are a few of my favorite things.
1. Nike Training Club App. I heard about this app from Andrea and am so loud I downloaded it. It is FREE and has plenty of fantastic workouts. I really like the variety of workouts- as well as the instructional videos.
2. CAM WOW App. Ethan found this app and it has provided many laughs since.
3. Provo Temple Cafeteria. Ethan and I did an early morning session on Tuesday and then had breakfast in the cafeteria. I think this will become a new monthly tradition for us. (Also, I loved that and older temple worker told Ethan "That is a good looking beard you have there!")
4. Corn Chowder. I made this recipe Sunday and have been enjoying it for lunch all week.
5. Dry Shampoo. More specifically- Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo. I received a sample one month from Birchbox and have loved it since.
5. Lexi has received her mission call! She will be opening it tomorrow night- I am so excited for her!
Something I don't love? That our cosmic rocket we tried out last weekend didn't work. It was a huge FAIL.

Great posts! I miss you and I wish that I knew when we were heading home so we could plan our girls date. Also, Cory got me an ipod touch for valentines day and that means that I can text. What!!!! So as soon as i figure out my number I will send it to you and then I can finally send you unimportant gilmore girls quotes through out the day. And you will love it i'm sure:)
ReplyDelete