Here's the mail, it never fails.
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail - Mail!
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail - Mail!
Today my mailbox held all sorts of prizes.
1. My first birchbox.
Birchbox is like a magazine subscription- but instead of a magazine, you get samples. Today I got 2 types of body lotion, facewash, nail polish, concealer, and a couple coasters. I am currently on the month to month plan- so I think I will give it another month before I make up my mind.
2. A check from Ebates.
The check was for $35. I have found that anytime I want to buy something online (or in stores) I link through ebates to get cash back. They also have all sorts of online coupon codes. Interested in signing up- click here. It is totally free- and getting a check in the mail is always fun. (I used ebates for booking hotel rooms this summer which is the bulk of the $35 I got back.)
3. A package from The Gap.
I love getting lovely items for a bargain. I had an online coupon for 40% off and by linking through ebates first I received 10% cash back. Meaning I got my lovely purchases for 50% off.
(And free shipping.)
I wish the mail would be this exciting everyday.
In other news-
I can say that I am an official tween after this weekend. Tacy had a lovely Twilight party Friday night which I attended. I have now watched all 3 movies- with plans to see the fourth.
(Not super into it- yet I feel I must complete the journey.)
I also enjoyed a Harry Potter movie marathon on ABC Family this weekend.
(Oh how I love Harry Potter.)
Sunday we joined most my family for family dinner (missed you Jordan) and a game night of Monopoly.
I am more than a little jealous of your mail. mine is never that fun, ever. and I now i think magazine subscriptions are a total rip off. also, cory got a copy of deathly hallow part 2 like 3 weeks ago and i have been watching it multiple times a week, like it is a feel good flick or something instead of a dark wonderful story. I extra haaaate the 19 years later. they could not have made any of them look worse. if i knew that was my future appearance i would want to die young and attractive. also have you seen how hot neville longbottom is now? i want to touch his hot face. google him. and lastly have you seen the new footloose? i die. it is the best film in ages. the end. i love you.
ReplyDelete