I should start this blog off with a thank you to some of my nice coworkers.
Friday afternoon a coworker of mine (Blake) wasn't feeling well- nor was his wife. Through their life insurance carrier they had 2 tickets to Breaking Dawn part 1 for Friday evening at 5:30. Blake gifted the tickets to another coworker (Tara) and me. Neither of us have read the Twilight books nor are we Twihards. Fortunately I had watched the first 3 movies (for my first time) last weekend with Tacy.
Tara and I had a great time- and as a bonus to the free tickets, we also got to leave work a half hour early!
Another coworker of mine (Carl) has season tickets for BYU football. He was going to be out of town and had a couple extra tickets to Saturday's game.
It was pretty cold but we decided to bundle up and go for at least part of the game. Another coworker (Scott) also has season tickets (apparently just a few rows from Carls.) He surprised us by buying us a hot chocolate- that was almost cold from being the carryied up and down the stadium.
It even came in a souvenir BYU mug.
It even came in a souvenir BYU mug.
We lasted halfway through the 3rd quarter before body parts were going numb. We had a very fun time cheering on the cougs.
Today we made a most delicious taco soup- and we still have enough to feed a small army.
We have also been having some beautiful sunsets around here.
We have also been having some beautiful sunsets around here.
Happy Thanksgiving week! Here is to a 3 day work week!!

I just know how much you looove free stuff, so this post makes me a happy camper as I am sure you were all weekend long. xo.
ReplyDelete