Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A few of my favorite things...

Here are 10 of my (our) current favorites.

1. My clearance Mount Rushmore sweatshirt. There is something about the poor screen print on the bold goldish-yellow color that I can't get enough of. It is also nice and soft on the inside....


2. I got a new purse! (No, I didn't throw out my beautiful yellow Old Navy purse from 6 years ago... though Ethan might if he gets his hands on it.)

3. My golden snitch. Yes, you read correctly, I have a golden snitch necklace. My lovely sister Heather sent it to me for my birthday. It even keeps track of time.
 

4. Homemade salsa. When is homemade salsa ever a bad idea? Fortunately we have lots to share if anyone would like some...

5. Picking pumpkins. Specifically from front yard with an honor system pay box. Ethan and I found some perfect pumpkins for carving for a great local price. It was a great way to spend part of our lunch break.
 
 
 


6. Halloween lights. Need I say more? (They are little pumpkins and skulls.)

7. Motorcycle rides up the canyon. On Sunday we bundled up and drove up to Sundance. We saw a wild turkey and 3 does. It was lovely- and freezing.
 

8. Weekends at home. Ethan and I had such a wonderful Saturday. We were able to sleep in, do some cleaning, shop a little bit, and have a very fun game night with Michell & Dave and Brooke & Adam. We enjoyed a Sunday at home with time to make a Sunday treat and go for the above mentioned ride.

9 Ethan's favorite thing has been reviving the Nintendo 64 and 007. Last night we spent some time playing and I remembered how much I stunk at 007... I quit playing after being killed roughly 40 times and told Ethan to call Matt to come play with him.

10. Family fun. Monday we took a trip up to my parents to get a couple controllers and see my family. I was also fortunate enough to play with Jessica and see her in her unicorn Halloween costume. I am not sure where they found it- but it is AWESOME. I loved every minute of seeing her in it. We also had time to stop in and see Ethan's grandparents which was very as well.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the years of 007...yeahhhhh I never could get the hang of that one. Love your sweatshirt...totally classic!

    ReplyDelete