On Saturday the 16th, St George City had their annual Skimboard Competition. Ethan and TJ helped line up judging, TJ judged and Ethan announced. We had an excellent time and they even sold 5 skimboards!
The first picture is of Ethan doing a trick or two before the competition.
The Sandy Crack cooler was filled with Coca-Cola in glass bottles. It was pretty awesome.
Us in our matching Sandy Crack shirts. I loved that at one point I was asked if I was "the sandy crack lady?"
Following the competition and unloading everything at the Stouts, it was HP time!! You bet I wore my HP shirt I made in high school with the Harry Potter club. I was a tad disappointed that I wouldn't have any new HP movies to wear it to.
This week has been pretty busy. We were preparing for our yard sale, hanging out with the Stouts, and of course celebrating Ethan's birthday week. I was also able to have a wonderful lunch with my friend Ann on Thursday.
Thursday evening, Matt and Megan had the Stouts and us over for a fun BBQ and swimming. The food was delicious, the company was excellent, and they even made Ethan a cake!
I was super proud of my braid. It had lasted through 2 days and swimming! I am a big lover of braids!
Thank you Matt and Megan for an awesome get-together! We had a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment