This week went by pretty stinking quick. A couple weeks ago I finally finished our 2010 blog book. It arrived Wednesday and it is awesome.
Friday we had a "quick" trip up to Provo/Orem for the day. I had to work out of our corporate office so Ethan and the Wiests came up with me to look at apartments. We found a nice little duplex to rent- I am bummed there isn't a dishwasher, but super happy to have covered parking. We met up with Trish, Cory, and Lo for dinner before heading back to STG.
I can't get enough of my favorite godchild Loreli. She is at such a great age. She had me laughing all night. (Her parents are pretty great too.)
I think the next picture was an accident- but thought Trish would like it.
Saturday was skim camp and it was pretty awesome. Ethan and TJ had 10 kids show up. I am pretty sure everyone had a great time. We had a lot of first timers there that were skimming by the end of the 3 hours. (I was helping teach a couple little girls. What they don't know is that I can't skim to save my life- but I can regurgitate all the instructions that have been given to me.) Besides my cousins, my favorite camper was a darling 7 year old girl named Gala. She was awesome.
Following camp Ethan and I lunched at SmashBurger with TJ, then met Ang and the kids for swimming. Last night was a beautiful evening at home.
This week I have girls camp and Ethan has the STG skimboarding competition that he is in charge of with TJ. It should be a busy week.
Who did you go through to get your blog book??? I need to do that...
ReplyDeleteI do love that pic of Lo and I. Thanks for eating dinner with us. I am wishing very much that I could have a dinner date with you right now.
ReplyDelete