Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Welcome Summer!

Ethan and I welcomed the first day of summer yesterday by swimming with the Wiests when I got off work. After swimming we headed to the Virgin River for Ethan to do some skimboarding, I topped off the evening with my 3 mile run. Too bad I stink at taking any pictures...

Ethan and I had a wonderful time in Northern Utah last weekend. We ate at Biaggi's in SLC Friday night. This is a picture of Ethan's dinner...
Following dinner we drove around Ogden to determine if it is a place we might like to live... The verdict is currently a no. It was confirmed when we watched a drunk 54 year old man fall while trying to get out of a car and hit his head. hard. Ethan went over to help while I parked the car. We waited for the ambulance to get there and attempted to keep him calm while doing so. We were happy when the paramedics arrived and we could leave.

Saturday we ran along the canal road, rode horses, Ethan helped birth a calf, had a lovely BBQ with my family, and shared a banana split at Peach City. I really wish I would have taken some pictures... next time I guess.

Sunday we said farewell to my family, visited Ethan's grandparents, and spent sometime with his sister Hannah. It was lovely.

Monday we had a great date night with Joe and Elizabeth while they were in town. I wish we lived closer because they are great friends.

Tonight Ethan is working on skimboards and I am making banana bread. I promise my next post will be a lot more fun- and have some pictures. (Also- we are planning on living in Orem when we move.)
I guess I will go watch the time count down for the last 10 minutes because I can't wait to try my banana bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment