Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ready to see The World.

Today my new passport came. Along with my new passport, there were plenty of other surprises. For instance, they also sent me my old passport. I was super happy about this because I was bummed when I had to send it in to get my new one. I was sure I would never see it, along with my previous travels stamps. They also returned the marriage certificate. How very kind. I was equally surprised to see they sent a passport card. I am not entirely sure what to do with it. Though the pamphlet said "With your US Passport, the world is yours." I am going to take this literally.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how excited I was while reading this post. I just sent my old passport in to get a new one and was so sad thinking I wouldn't have my old one for the stamps. I can now be excited for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's put that thing to good use and go on a big fat trip together... in 3 years. I haven't talked to you in way too long. I miss you guys. And good news, whilst in Utah in June we are planning a trip the the STG with the parentals. Excited? cause I know I am.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete