Please notice my awesome snowboard. Ethan bought it brand new at the DI for $30. What a steal. Our friend Matt had some extra bindings so we slapped those suckers on and took it for a ride. It worked wonderfully.
After our bodies couldn't take anymore (and the resort was about to close) we headed home. We wanted to stop for some dinner, but the Mexican restaurant was closed. So we stopped at the Cache Valley Cheese outlet instead. Sometimes when we get done snowboarding, I look REAL good. I mean socks over leggings with sanuks good. And to think, only the people of Beaver were able to catch of glimpse of my fly style.
The Cache Valley Cheese outlet didn't let us down. We purchased some salsa cheese curds (so good- and I don't even like cheese), queso dip, cheddar cheese curds, and of course some chocolate covered peanuts.
Today I am rocking a pretty awesome tan (burn?) goggle line on my face.
One of my best friends is getting married this month. Her friend is making a quilt and I was assigned a block to design. Elizabeth and I have always "loved methylation" so I thought it would be fitting for her quilt. 3 years ago in Genetics and Developmental Biology, I never would have thought I one day I would cross stitch the word methylation. What a pleasant surprise.
I simply cannot believe that it is the end of March. My goodness- it has gone quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment