Car.
This past week, my car has mistaken its identity for Ashton Kutcher. It LOVES to punk us. The check engine light had come on last Saturday so Monday we took it in to get diagnosed (and the oil changed.) We were told a sensor was going out and to get it checked. As I drove away, the speedometer and odometer weren't working. Ethan spent all of Monday afternoon taking my car to get looked at, getting quotes, and calling junk yards for a used sensor. Naturally on his way home, the odometer and speedometer both started working. On their own. We were punk'd.
My car ran like a dream when I drove it to Orem and back Tuesday. (Have I mentioned how much I love driving 7 hours for a 2 hour meeting? Oh I haven't? Well, I JUST LOVE IT! and now you are punk'd.)
My car also ran great the rest of the week, as well as yesterday when I went to and fro Logandale. Last night Ethan did his good deed for the day and cut some wood blocks for a friend of mine at TJ's house. On the way home, the odometer and speedometer stopped working. We didn't even get the check engine light warning. Now I am waiting to see when it will want to start working again... I am hoping it is just punk'ing us again.
I will also give a shout-out to Ethan for changing the headlights in my car (as well as cleaning them.) I can officially tell when my lights are on and off now... Being married rocks.
Catch-up
This week as been busy.
Last Saturday was the celebration of life party for mama Deb. And it was a party! On Sunday, Ethan and I were put on our ward's activity committee.
See the above novel for Monday.
Tuesday was my trip to and fro Orem.
Wednesday was Wednesday. I don't think anything exciting happened.
Thursday I gave blood and didn't get sick! I warned the tech prior to him sticking my arm that I get sick if they move the needle around in my vein much. He took it to heart and decided to switch arms. Ethan made a delicious dinner and we had our first activity number.
Friday we went to dinner and played the wii with the Whiteheads. I now would like to add a wii to my Christmas list.
Saturday I had a nice time in Logandale at a roping. I came home to a lovely apt. Have I mentioned how I love being married? I do.
We are counting down the days until we go to Nebraska for Thanksgiving. Who doesn't love 36(+) hours of driving in a 5 day period? Ha. Good thing we like our rode trips and Ethan's family!
your car is so funny. and you guys keep falling for it. suckas!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that being married is so great for you. You two are the best.
xoxo
always remember hugs not drugs.