I feel I have failed my dear Harry Potter. The HP midnight madness is going on right now and I am home. On my couch. I don't even have my HP glasses on. I haven't even bought Ethan and I tickets yet... Though I do plan on getting them for Saturday. Ethan suggested we wait until we go to Nebraska. Really? Like I can wait a week. I have a scar on my forehead (and I like to pretend it is a lightening bolt), my HP Tee Shirt, glasses, and wand all set.
I am also sort of mad at the HP movie franchise. Not even sort of, I am actually angry. I heard there is some nakedness in the movie that is NOT in the book. UGH. Why add that to the HP movies? DUMB.
I would also like to say, what the heck is up with bananas? I swear they are polka dotted brown less than 24 hours after I bring them home. I usually try to make sure they are pretty green when I buy them, but they still ripen so stinking quick.
Last night Elizabeth was in town and we got to go to dinner. AWESOME. I miss spending all day in school with her every day (and spending most nights "studying".) I wish she would move closer already....
I am also very proud to say I finally made a shutterfly book for our Hawaii trip. I had an email from Shutterfly for a FREE* 8x book. *I had to pay shipping/tax/handling and for the extra pages.... So instead of paying $39 for it, I got the book for $14! I can't wait for it to come in the mail.
I am currently working on putting a book together for the roadtrip Elizabeth and I took. So far I have narrowed down the 1000+ pictures down to only a couple hundred! I have a 40% off coupon (and the books are already 20% off, plus there is free shipping!) so I have to get it done by Sunday evening. Guess I know what I am doing this weekend.
The car update is this. I believe it is a permanent punk. It fluttered on and off on Monday but the speedometer and odometer haven't graced me with their presence since Tuesday.
Ethan is hooked on Curb Your Enthusiasm. There aren't many shows that make him actually laugh out loud, so I luff sitting here and listening to him chuckling to himself. haha

Ducky. please recall ducky.
ReplyDeleteand i feel sad that you didn't go see the movie at midnight. it's like your job to be a HP geek.
a few things.
1. i like that you have baby dreams. lets get pregnant this summer together. well not "together" but at the same general time. deal.
2. i get to come home in 4 weeks.
3. i am cutting my hair off when i am home. like google anne hathaway pixie cut, off. i am excited.
4. do you think i will look ugly? please be honest.
5. i miss you. and i am happy you are so happy.
xoxo
Harry...
ReplyDeleteWell, I imagine you've already seen Harry Potter by now. But just in case, the nudity part is just Harry Potter riding a horse nude through the forest. It is natural and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI have the same problem with bananas. I feel like I can't even buy them anymore. It's a tragedy.