After Ethan read my blog, he kindly pointed out a few things I forgot...
1.While camping the two of us sat around the campfire reading each other stories from 2 of my favorite books. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark and Scary Stories 3: More Tales to Chill Your Bones. I only wish I could find the 2nd book of the collection, More Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark. I also discovered one more reason why I was glad I had married Ethan. In his youth he had memorized a couple of the stories so he could scare his friends at scout camp. It was a VERY fun night.
2. Technically Ethan has only taken me on one scooter test drive; which I enjoyed. He has looked at another one he is considering for purchase so I assumed I would get to enjoy that test ride as well during the first part of this week probably before I blogged again. Ethan informed me last night that if he buys it, I will probably be at work so I won't be getting a test ride.
3. I had more than one item on my birthday wish list. The Dolly autobiography was just my #1 pick. I also would like additional shirts with horses on them to add to my collection, a book shelf, and to get my hair cut/colored.
4. Both the cyclist were women.
I think that is all of them. Happy Monday.
that picture just made my week and even better is they are both women!
ReplyDelete