Sunday, September 19, 2010

Camping, Spooky. Fun.

Camping.
Labor Day weekend Ethan and I went camping. We made some delicious tinfoil dinners and headed to the hills.While we waited for our dinners to cook we set up our new tent! It was awesome.

After dinner we made s'mores. Why else do you think I wanted to go camping? We used our new roasters which were great. It was nice not having to go find a stick to sharpen to roast our mallows. Speaking of mallows, we had the jumbo marshmallows. They were delightful to eat once I stopped panicking about the mess they were making.

Spooky.
Wednesday was craft night. I am rather impressed with my craftiness...... I am also surprised at my enthusiasm to do more crafts. According to Trish, this is a normal post marriage process. Fun.The picture above is a couple cyclist Ethan and I ran across one day. I forgot all about this picture until I found it as I was uploading pictures. If it doesn't say FUN, I don't know what does.

More Fun.
Ethan and I have been having a lot of fun lately. Most Saturdays we can be found down at the Virgin River. Ethan is busy skimming and I am busy trying to get a tan. The last couple weeks we have had a fun dinner date with the Weists, movie night with the Stouts, and we went to the Dixie Round-Up. The Dixie Round-Up is one of the few times during the year that I really miss having big hair, sparkly shirts with fringe, and wranglers. (Most of the year I miss wearing a banner and crown.)

Even More Fun.
Ethan and I have been looking a getting a cheap little scooter for him to cruise around town on. I have really enjoyed the test drives so far. We also just got done setting a monthly budget. SO MUCH FUN. sike. Speaking of more fun, I am pretty happy to announce that I picked up a dress this weekend. Regularly $48.00, I paid $14.86 (including tax).

The Most Fun.
It is birthday week! Holy smokes I turn 25 in a matter of days. weird. To kick birthday week off, I woke up to Ethan making apple cinnamon pancakes this morning. He also made a delicious dinner tonight. I love that I married a man that can cook. I also told him my one birthday gift wish is Dolly: My Life and Other Unfinished Business. It is her autobiography that I have heard many good things about.

Gross Fun.
Ethan and I have gotten hooked on Hoarders. Every time we watch an episode I immediately want to go throw buckets of things away. He discovered this weekend that NetFlix has season 1 available so we have steadily been making our way through each disc. I am surprised it hasn't given me nightmares yet.

2 comments:

  1. I love your craftyness. I will take one set of those blocks please and thank you.

    And if you and efan run out of things to do in the next few years, that biking couple might be something to look into. I am just glad that you were the ones to see them and not someone else who wouldn't have thought to take a photo.

    I am excited for your birthday week.
    lovin on you a whole lotta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your update as well. :) also..we watch hoarders too..and sometimes I want to vomit..but I just keep watching it. Freaky Eaters is an odd one too!

    ReplyDelete