Ethan got a scoot scoot last week. It is AWESOME! It is also awesome that in about 3 months time it will pay for itself in money he has saved on gas from not driving his Xterra. On Sunday he taught me to drive it myself. It was so much fun! The above picture leads us into our next subject. (It is when he picked me up for my birthday lunch.)
Birthday.
As I left for work the below chalk drawing greeted me on my way out the door.
For dinner Ethan and I went to Haven. Where we loved having a disgruntled employee as our waiter. Ha.
He told us he prefers people paying in cash because the owner owes him $300 so if we pay in cash then he can pocket the tips. We told him we only had our debit card. Sorry dude.
Instead of a birthday cake I opted for chocolate chip cookies. OH HOW I LOVE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES! I also include sixlets in everything I bake because we still have soooo many from the wedding. We grabbed a doughnut at Smith's to stick the candles into.
I don't have picture of the adorable cardigan, awesome food chopper, or spa gift certificate I got. I do have a picture of "Dusty, The Most Beautiful Horse in the World." He is a jumping horse!
Friday evening Ethan and I headed to Red Robin for my FREE birthday burger. We walked out and found a birthday surprise on our scoot scoot.
After dinner we headed to see Kerry Christensen, a master yodeler.I don't have pictures of him, but boy could he yodel. Following the yodeler there were some great fireworks!
Another birthday surprise came yesterday. It is a lovely necklace Ethan ordered for me. The saying "love you to the moon and back" is a special one for us. It also has our names on it, how great is that?
Love.
Have you seen Swamp People on the History channel? I am not sure how Ethan and I run across these shows but this one is FANTASTIC.
More Love.
I am in the midst of Harry Potter 7. I had debated trying to read the whole HP series prior to the November release of the first half of HP 7. I decided to just stick to book 7 because I thought I might like to do other activities besides read in between now and November 19th.
Most Love.
Shauntae and I have been going to Zumba. It is pretty stinking fun. I sometimes feel strange going because it is the trendy thing to do, but the truth is I love trying to dance the lbs away. (Trying is the truth, I have never been quite so reminded exactly how white I am.)
Mostest Love.
Today our wedding photographer let Ethan and me know our wedding pictures are ready. She is dropping a disc by tomorrow morning. I can't wait!

Efan did an excellent job celebrating your birthday. I am very proud of him. I feel happy that you got a toy horse and a scooter. and I love the necklace. Random, is that everynight I have ever put Lo to bed I have said, "I love you to the moon". Just a little more proof that we are indeed soul sistas. We miss you and hope you are the happiest camper around.
ReplyDeletecheers!