From there we rode our longboards to "run errands" to places like Toys R Us. Here is a quick Toys R Us tangent-I was so close to buying Hannah Montana Mall Madness that was on clearance. Fear not, it is still in hiding somewhere in case I change my mind. It was also Ethan's first time in a Toys R Us... In all his awe we briefly considered if we do in fact get married- perhaps we should register at Toys R Us so we could register for things like the sweet slip'n slide, the game "What is in Ned's Head?" and of course Hannah Montana Mall Madness.
After our "errands" we got real productive by watching "When Bears Attack" and going to the dollar theater to watch Sherlock Holmes.
One of my favorite things I saw in my travels yesterday was a sign in a restroom that said:
COMMON DECENCY
and the
STATE LAW
require you to
WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE LEAVING THE RESTROOM
COMMON DECENCY
and the
STATE LAW
require you to
WASH YOUR HANDS BEFORE LEAVING THE RESTROOM
I will frequent that establishment again because I thought it was such a great sign. I also think it points out that really besides keeping you healthy it is common decency to wash your hands to keep others healthy too.
If you and Ethan do indeed get married we will definitely get you something awesome like a slip n slide. :)
ReplyDelete