Monday, April 19, 2010

10 Sleeps and Capri Sun!!

Only 10 more sleeps until we leave for our Hawaiian Vacation!

I returned home from bootcamp tonight to find what on my doorstep? Not 1, not 2, not 3, but 6 boxes of Capri Sun. Yep, 6 boxes of Capri Suns equals 60 whooping pouches of Capri Sun. Once again I have a nice stockpile of "juice" in my fridge. A big thank you to the mystery person who leaves treats on my doorstep- you may come again whenever you wish.

I am also watching on of the worst CSI Miami episodes I have ever watched. If I had one wish to make it a bit better it would be for Shauntae to be here to drink some CS and laugh at Horatio (and the ghosts on this episode).

1 comment:

  1. Except we wouldn't laugh at the ghosts, we'd be too afraid. But Horatio we would certainly laugh at.

    ReplyDelete