Yesterday Ethan and I went to New (boot) Camper Orientation. Tomorrow we start our 2 weeks of bootcamp training. The part that I am most nervous about is waking up in the morning. That and trying to cut down on sweets....
Hawaii is getting so close it seems unreal. I WILL TALK LIKE A GIANT AND SAY I AM SO EXCITED!! I am also loving the spring weather. Here is to hoping it stays this way.
I wish I had something terribly exciting to say but really the highlight of the last week was when Josh came to visit and we all went to dinner. As we were driving home Ethan spotted some LARPers in the park so we stopped to watch. Don't know what a LARPer is? LARP stands for Live Action Role Play. These guys and gals grab their rubber swords and shields and battle it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment