Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Merry Thanksgivoween!

Well Hello December 1st!

My has the time flown. November was lovely. Thanksgiving was delicious. Jordan gets home in 18 days. Ethan continues to make me grin.

I experienced my 1st BLACK FRIDAY!! It was rad. I was a bit bummed I didn't get to use my elbows though. I got a handy dandy crock-pot for $4... and some other stuff too.

I was introduced to a game called Killer Bunnies by the Salonys. It was so fun and I look forward to playing it again.

Ethan and I will be making a quick trip to Vegas this weekend for the NFR (National Finals Rodeo). I am rather excited- though a tad nervous to spend that many hours in a car with my dad and his friend Nate... mostly I am feeling bad for Ethan... hahaha

I have also been doing some fun modge podging and house decorating. I will post pictures once my tree has a few more decorations.. though I think the 1 ornament hanging from it is rather nice.

A Tree! I got my very own (very real) Christmas Tree. A guy I work with cut one down for me. I LOVE it!

I loved spending a little time with Trish and Heather (& husbands) TOGETHER! It has not happened since Heather's wedding... We had a great time and I just love these two. and their husbands and little Loreli.
I realized I didn't post any Halloween pictures from our trip to St George.

The biogirls/friends reunited for Halloween. A classy bunch if I say so myself. and yes there is a "Where's Waldo?" hiding in the background..

I was a pretty 20's flapper. He was my Columbia drug lord.
Also if you are wondering- the mouse went down and is no longer forcing me to sleep on the couch.

1 comment:

  1. STEPH@!! I was in Vegas during the National Finals Rodeo! I wish I would have known you were down and we could have gone playing!

    loves
    leelee

    ReplyDelete