Well I stink at blogging.
The NFR was awesome. We left Saturday for Vegas and picked Shauntae and Sam up in St George. The rodeo was fun and of course I love my Utah cowboys.
This week has been pretty enjoyable. I can't remember what I did Monday or Tuesday. Wednesday Josh taught Ethan and I how wonderful Indian food is. I made a dandy dinner on Thursday. Friday Tyler and I went to Inviticus. It was a pretty good movie.
Saturday is of course my favorite day. I just about completed my Christmas shopping (WOOT WOOT!!) and then it was on to extreme sledding. Ethan and I went sledding at a cool place in Provo, there were a bunch of jumps. Ethan did a couple jumps on the sled. I wasn't about to have him be the one with all the glory with all the 13 year olds at the park. I went on a couple jumps- turns out I was really good at jumping on sleds. I jumped and landed 3 in a row. Unfortunately plastic sleds don't offer much protection. I have bruises all over my bum. Last night Ethan and I went to dinner at our new favorite place Terra Mia. It was so so good. Then we went to see the lights at Thanksgiving Point and of course see the Reindeer. We took a couple pictures but they didn't turn out too well.
Jordan gets home from his mission on Saturday. It seems so crazy to me!
That is SO crazy that Jordan gets home Saturday! I still can't believe that Jonathan and Jordan get home Friday! It seems like just a couple months ago that we were talking to your Mom and Lexi at the MTC!
ReplyDelete