Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Mouse is going down.

The past few nights I have heard scratching, nuzzling, and moving coming from my walls. It seems a little mouse has picked my house to winter. Well, I am sorry mouse- it is not happening. Today I declared war on the mouse. I have armed my apartment with De-con. I have also armed my neighbors with De-Con. Bring it mouse.

Besides the mouse, I have been having a nice little life.

Last Friday Lexi came down and we went to the play "Is he Dead?" It was put on at Pioneer Theater. It was great. It is a play that was written by Mark Twain. After leaving the play- I have new desire to read books by Mr. Twain.

Saturday I drove through a white out! We went to the play "Curtains" at Hales Centre Theater. It was so much fun.

Friday evening, Lexi's car got a boot at the Orem Walmart. I am fighting it tooth and nail.

Saturday evening, Ethan and I took a drive to find snow. We then had a nice night at home with ho cho.

I hope everyone out in blog land is happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment