Thursday, November 12, 2009

Stuff

Shauntae and I got best friend snuggies!

Ethan and I had a lot of fun in St George for Halloween. I loved seeing bio girls so so much.

last Wednesday I woke up to a Christmas surprise. I turned on my car and Christmas music started to play. Ethan had stuck a christmas CD into my player and it made me so happy.

I also became a fairy godmother last week when little Loreli was born. She is so perfect. I know I need more pictures in this post- I apologize.

Last week my car also got booted at Ethan's apartment. It was quite the week.

This week has been fun as well. Ethan and I watched Troll 2 this week. If you have never heard of this I don't know if you are lucky or not. hahaha it was real fun for me and torture for Ethan.

I am excited for the weekend and spending sometime with my little sister while attending the theater.

2 comments:

  1. 1. Honestly, snuggies are awesome. Why in the world are they so often belittled? Everything they say in the ad is true! It IS hard to read with a normal blanket.

    2. Troll 2 is an absolute treat. I have the Troll 1/2 double feature disc. Although Troll 1 isn't quite up to Troll 2 level, it is still great to watch. You should seriously consider it. Two fo my all-time favorite things.

    3. I have such a hard time thinking of you as "Stephanie" I just realized. My mind only registers you as "Steph."

    ReplyDelete