September is now here. That means summer is over. Hello Fall. Hello delicious peaches. Hello birthday month. Hello more reunion planning. Hello more studying for the GRE. Hello 90 day mark with my company. (The last one means hello paid holidays, PTO, and benefits.)
On a happy, a very happy note- I will be kicking off Birthday week in St George. I will be down there for the round-up (oh how I love a good rodeo) and some fun in the sun. I believe a biogirls reunion is in the works.
Not being back in school is so strange. I have been kept plenty busy between work/reunion/GRE but not going to classes is strange. I miss seeing my best friends every day. I miss learning new facts and sneaking food into the library. I miss odd remarks in Chemistry and oogling over a certain professor. Even though I miss all these things- it is still nice not to write papers. Memorize reactions. Study pathways. And I have had a huge increase in the amount of time I have to watch Gilmore Girls and Flight of the ConChords.
No comments:
Post a Comment