Sunday, August 30, 2009

I realize I stink at this

I realize I really stink at the blogging.
I have been keeping busy. Really busy. I had a magical time with the Salony's in Seattle. I arrived in Seattle Friday and flew back to real life on Wednesday. I was going to post all the pictures but I guess I don't feel like it right now. CLICK HERE!!! for the full album.
I feel like the picture belows sums up Seattle. Super Fun. Super Busy. Super Fun.
I also went to Kennewick. I got hit on by a older (maybe late 30's) single dad at the pool. I also got a slurpee at the King of all 7-11's. They sell more slurpees there each year than any other 7-11. 18 DIFFERENT FLAVORS!!

We also went to the Limbeck, Fun., and Hellogoodbye. We had such a blast.

Now it is back to real life. I am studying for the GRE and planning the 5 year reunion for the 2004 class of BEHS. By the way- if any of you know anything about paypal and e-vites I would love you forever if you would help me. I just need a quick tutorial.

Here is another bit of information. Some of you may know that I help put on team ropings. Well this weekend (Friday night and Saturday day) I helped a producer put on a roping. But this wasn't any producer. nope. This guy used to be on The Young and the Restless and on Days of our Lives. He also did a bunch of Feeding Frenzy episodes for The Discovery Channel this past year. Cool huh?

I thought so too.

1 comment: