Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Awesome

Hey Steph- how would you describe your weekend in St George?

Awesome.

Steph- what about being in the grand entry with the former Rodeo Queens?

Awesome. Also awesome I was in the Roundup program twice!

How about Zumba? Lunch with Grandma? Talking the people into giving you a great deal on a beautiful pair of boots because 1. They knew your family. 2. You are a former rodeo queen. 3. It is almost your birthday.? (so what if you took them back the next day because you decided they were too big.)

All of that was awesome. Want to know what else was awesome? The Rodeo. Seeing all the Bracken side of the family. Running out of Gas. Not taking the stopper out of the gas can and trying to figure out why it wouldn't pour. laying out poolside. eating huge ice cream cones while watching the parade and cheering for ShaeLee's beautiful bald mom. picking up Seth and getting 2 great mixed cd's in return. and of course watching Ghost.

I also found visiting a lot of friends and family on Sunday was fun and so was opening presents Sunday night with Shauntae and Amanda. Equally fun was wrapping the presents back up so that I could re-open them on my real birthday (T-minus 13 minutes).

I am happy to be back in Orem for a few days. I will also be happy if people start RSVP'ing for the BEHS 2004 Reunion- spread the word please!

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I hope it's the best 24th birthday you'll ever have:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday! I wish I was with you on thi swonderful birhtday day! I love you lots.

    ReplyDelete