I finally folded and accepted the farmville request on facebook. I have a feeling that this will be the end of me. Not only will I become hooked- I will be trying to out do Ethan. So if anyone is playing- won't you be my neighbor?
I am officially a sucker.
Well I was actually an official sucker last night when I was at the mall. I was stopped by a man from Israel that was at one of those kiosks. He looked at my nails and made one of them pretty. He told me I was pretty and smart. We talked magic. Then he told me the price- $60. Nope. I was so good at saying NO.
Then came the buy one get one free. Uh- still no. No. and still NO.
Next came the comment "Screw the boss" and a price reduction at over half off.
After what had to be over 30 NO's! It was a fine. I will buy it.
Yup. A sucker. Anyone want to come over and have pretty nails too?
Um ME PLEASE!:)
ReplyDelete