Friday, April 10, 2009

home, ice cream, bikes

Where do I start? How about last weekend. I was so stinking happy when I finally got home on Friday night. Saturday I thought I was looking pretty stylish at the farm and I love seeing my adorable little cousins.
So Tuesday during a small (and rare) break in my day I took my coins to the coin counter and turned them into $$$. I needed to know how much to put towards the bike fund. Tuesday I also did a roping in Logandale with lots of pro ropers... it was fun.
Turns out I had $62.96. An excellent start for the said bike fund. Tuesday I was also Studying with Elizabeth when she found out she got the Virion internship in Maryland.
Guess what this means? ROADTRIP!!! We are so excited to drive her tauras all across the country, collecting trinkets along the way. I will then jump on a plane and fly back to UT. What a perfect graduation trip. I feel like it deserves its own post... but I suck at posting lately so.... we'll just see what happens.

Wednesday night Elizabeth, Shaelee and I had to study for our O Chem test that we took Thursday morning. The first treat was popcorn that Shaelee brought. We started with that around 7. At 9 o'clock Shauntae brought us ice cream, floss, bottle water, and some needed products for Elizabeth.


It was looking pretty bleak while studying until we saw...


And then quickly our moods changed to....

There were more people in the library than normal so we decided to have our ice cream pow wow on the floor. I would say it went fantastic except I broke 2 spoons trying to eat my cookie dough ice cream. I still can't figure out why I was craving cookie dough ice cream- I don't really like it...



Shaelee started feeling a little guilty about the caloric intake. As you can see, Elizabeth didn't.
Elizabeth wasn't feeling so great so Shauntae brought some stuff for her... Shaelee was making us laugh so hard.
Those two led to us laughing like this...

While sitting on the floor we also noticed how pretty and springing our nails are... my mom told me they looked awful. What does she know?
When Shauntae left it was back to studying. Also there was a boy in the room next to us and he was loving us. He thought we were as funny as we did. I think at least twice that night I had tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard.

Thursday I cleaned out my backpack while studying.... some people say I have a candy problem....
Last night was bike night. As soon as we got home from work we changed into our matching outfits, got picked up by Elizabeth and it was off to Target. I am late for class so I am going to let the pictures tell most of the story for now...
We had to wait forever for a sales associate...
But finally one came and gave us our bikes...We also got bells. Mine says "I heart my pet." Shauntae's says "I heart my bike"We got the sales associate Conner to pump up our tires... in return he got our numbers.
Then Shauntae and I rode off into the sunset... well off to 25 main for a delicious dinner. Plus as we rode across town we got all sorts of compliments.
Once home we rode lots of circles. When Bradee finally came over I pumped him around the circles a few times. He was totally digging it and I was digging him. We might have even had our first smooch!
Really I would just like to say THANK YOU SHAUNTAE FOR THE BEST GRADUATION PRESENT EVER!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Stephanie for giving us a reason to get matching bikes.

    ReplyDelete