Monday, April 6, 2009

what I love

This weekend was great.
I love being home and hanging out with the family.
I love doing farm work with my dad and finding out that Chica is not actually lost.
I love baby showers and eating plenty of food.
I love taking cousins for horse back rides and being the favorite cousin.
I love seeing Lee in Beauty and the Beast. It was so so great.
I love running into friends and parents of friends while at the play.
I love coming home and playing cards.
I love winning a card game on my first turn.
I love big breakfasts and being a passenger in a car.
I love roommates and laughing
I love cute boys to go to the duck pond with and beautiful weather to accompany us.
I love Crocodile Dundee marathons and falling asleep on cute boy shoulders.
I love waking up and talking and laughing until way past both our bed times.
I love roommate clothes and style.

1 comment: