It is my last full week of classes. I don't get how it is already the middle of April. January was the longest month in the history of time, but what happened to February, March and April?
This weekend was fun. Friday when I got off work I headed up to Cedar City for a team roping. The turn out was low but the enjoyment was high. Friday night I was hoping to see Bradee but it wasn't going to happen, so I settled with a nice phone conversation. I stayed at the Crystal Inn with 2 ladies I didn't know very well... turns out one of them had a snoring problem.... it was a long night. haha.
Saturday I woke up and packed my bags and went to grab my car keys. I couldn't find them anywhere. I searched the entire hotel room, through my bags, everywhere. No dice. I thought "Hmm, maybe I dropped them when I was coming in last night..." I checked with the front desk. Nope. So I thought maybe they are somewhere on the ground by my car. I walk outside and what do I see? My car keys. Sticking out of my passenger side door. Just hanging there from when I used them to lock my car the night before. Thank you honest people of Cedar for not stealing my car or anything in it.
I continued my morning and started driving to the arena and went to grab my phone. It wasn't in my purse. I pulled over and looked around. Once again, no dice. I head back to the hotel, get into my room from the night before and sure enough- under the covers is my little phone. Good gracious- loosing my mind is hard work.
Saturday the roping went well. I had a lot of funny little ropers come and hang out with me. I was bummed Bradee didn't win a big fat check, but nice to see him anyway. Saturday afternoon I headed back to STG about 3. Bradee and I had a date planned for about 7. I got back, ate a hamburger and went down for a nap. Shauntae woke me up about 530 and wanted to go on a bike ride. So we ride up to main and back down and then rode circles in the driveway. I love having our bikes.
After the bike ride I started feeling really sick... and it made me nervous because I had a hot date for the night. So I jumped in the shower thinking- this has got to make me feel better. Wrong- dead wrong. I got out of the shower and ralphed. gross. At this point I thought- I probably should call Bradee and cancel. Instead I came up with a new strategy. I will just look really pretty on the date and so then if I do get sick on the date he will just think pretty girls get sick too, I will still take her out again. I am happy to say we had a great date and I didn't get sick one bit.

Sunday was of course Easter and I got a lovely Easter box from the Easter bunny. Shauntae and I decided to ride our matching bikes to church. On the way there it wasn't bad- just over 2 miles of downhill. The ride home was a different story. Good thing we got Stephen to take our purses home for us. It took us a long time to get home and we were beat when we did.
After a few visitors and more bike riding in circles, we ate some dinner and got set up to color Easter eggs.

17 colors and 14 eggs. We rocked it. We had a great time coloring eggs and Shauntae even colored a pair of socks.
After the eggcellent time, I went to do some visiting with my grandparents and they were pretty funny. When I got home Shauntae and I had some rotten eggs we didn't know what to do with so we walked up to the duck pond.
Also- I got my official job offer letter for the job in Orem. I know I should be so excited about it but I am not. I am having a real hard time dealing with this soon to be change. Hopefully going to a few free banquets this week will lighten my mood. haha. Like I am in a serious mood now.
BUT if you lived in Orem then we could actually see each other again! :)
ReplyDelete