
Last night was a fun catch up night and sleep over. I can't believe it is already Thursday. I have been putting off studying all week so I guess I better get to that tonight. Other than that I guess I don't have much to share.Well, I do have one story to share. I sleep with a retainer in every night because I want my pretty teeth to always be straight. Anyway the other night I woke up and I don't know why but for some reason I was concerned with my tooth. I felt it with my tongue and I thought "Oh my gosh! My tooth is cracked in half." Then I felt it with my finger and it felt like it was really cracked. I was terrified and baffeled. Then I realized I was feeling a piece of wire from my retainer next to my tooth. Whew. It was a close call.
I love your mumus. Hope things are good.
ReplyDelete