Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Hello Spring...

Hello Spring,

Excuse me spring, where did you go? There are clouds in the sky and a cold wind is blowing. I had to change out of my dress today because I was too cold. I would like the sunshine, warm breeze, and warmth back.

Thank you.
Stephanie Rose

I am rather happy and excited that when I get out of class tonight I will go home to a roommate! I also can't wait to have a sleepover with her in her bed. I have grown to really love it while she has been gone and I'll be damned if she thinks I am going back to my rotten little bed. No way. I really am looking forward to graduating because buying a bed is on the top of my list. I get so excited just thinking about it.

I also realize that April Fools day is in a week... I better start thinking of some good jokes. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment