Last Thursday night Shauntae wanted to make rice crispie treats. I thought it was a delicious and nutritious idea. Unfortunately she burnt the mallows on the first attempt so she recruited my handy dandy cooking skills.

I also realized while I was making the tasty treat that I should be awarded a prize for always matching so well. As we made the crispies we had a great dance party and Shauntae added a plethora of M&M's. They were what we like to call X-TREME rice crispies as you can tell from the look on my face.

They were also really delicious and I ate the last one today after lunch. The picture below was one I sent to a boy and asked if he found me irresistible. The reply? Oh Gosh- YES!
Friday afternoon I headed to Vegas for a team roping. I passed this bus. The add is for Dunkin' Donuts and it said it is in your DDNA. Call me a science nerd but I thought it was pretty clever and funny.
The roping went great. Friday night we got done around 2. Bill and I headed to the hotel and got there about 2:30 only to have the dumbest key fiasco ever. 3 times we got new keys. 3 times they didn't work. Finally they had a guy come up and just let us in. Saturday we were up at 7 and I was feeling a bit cranky... until I saw the most beautiful cowboy I have ever layed eyes on. He is from Italy and spends have his time there and half his time in Arizona. He really looked like he could be a runway model. He was tall, dark, handsome, skinny (too skinny for me to ever date because it would give me a complex) and had an accent. I hope to see him again.Sunday was a Sunday and I had to take a test and do homework. blah. I did wear my favorite new dress though.
Yesterday for FHE Shauntae and I ate at Olive Garden. Then I got a text saying if I went to Spoon me I could get a free yogurt for having the name Stephanie! So of course that was our next stop. After my yogurt I called my mom to tell her thank you for naming me Stephanie. She said you are welcome and I let her know that she no longer needed to worry if I liked my name or not, because it had finally paid off. She said she was happy to get a good nights rest after 23 1/2 years. We wrapped up our FHE by watching Clue. That is a very odd, very dumb, and very funny movie.Today I had to go to the dentist. Usually I don't care for going to the dentist. But today was a different story. The hygienist was real funny and great. I seriously had such a great time and when I asked if I could get floss because I used the last of mine this morning- she gave me 2! I plan on writing her a thank you not tomorrow because I think it was my all time favorite trip to the dentist. Plus I didn't have any cavities.

so I could use it to carry my open bag of jelly beans.
This way I didn't have to worry about them spilling in my purse and I could still eat them at work to celebrate no cavities!
No comments:
Post a Comment