Yep- that picture above pretty much sums up how this week went for me. The good news is I am done with tests for a week or so! Wednesday I was at the college for 13 hours straight.. (minus the lunch for an hour at pizza factory) and I think this photo was taken at hour 12. Below is a picture of what happens when you lean back on your chair... At least it made the study session more entertaining.
Last night to celebrate not having to study for a night the bio girls and I went to an improv play at the college. It was pretty good- nothing to write home about... Anyway- after we were just going to all go home. Instead the "this is our last semester together" card was pulled and we went to walmart to buy hair dye for my twin Elizabeth. We also ended up all buying matching shirts that we are all wearing today. I will take pictures I promise. Then it was off to Nikeala's to color some hair. We also ate about 8 bags of 100 calorie popcorn. Healthy is what we do.
Nikeala and I spectating above and Amanda laying on the color below.
Then came the washing out... so fun. And so bloody. Well bloody looking.
We had a fun night and sat around the kitchen eating popcorn after it was all said and done till a little after one. It was a late night but I sure love my bioloves.
Last night Pace and I talked. We are currently in a relationship as of midnight last night till Sunday night at midnight. We are pretty serious so it should be lots of fun seeing him this weekend at the team roping.Today is Shauntae's half birthday!!! Happy Happy birthday dear roommate/bff&e&e&e&e. I am happy to be celebrating with you tonight!!
Ew gross...I'm totally on the rag and seeing that tub full of blood made me ill...
ReplyDeleteWas that too much info? :)