Monday, February 9, 2009

weekend wrap up

Friday was Shauntae's 1/2 Birthday. To celebrate we went to He is just not that into you. And I loved it. I would have loved it more if I had not been so hungry.. But really I liked it. I sorta felt like it sometimes made girls look mega helpless and they can't do anything until a boy shows real interest- which is not the game I play- but it was really good. After the movie we ate at Red Robin and boy oh boy was it delicious. And I am an idiot and didn't take any pictures...
The pictures I do have from Friday are my twin pictures. Elizabeth and I are often referred to as the twins and on Friday we took it to a whole new level. Thursday night we colored her hair (which ended up being the color of mine... by accident.) and Nikaela and Amanda got matching shirts and Elizabeth and I got matching shirts. We all wore them to school on Friday...

Pictures one and two are of Elizabeth and I.
The next picture is of the 2nd set of twins: Nikaela and Amanda.
The next couple pictures are of us biogirls in all our red hair and matching shirt glory. The first I refer to as awesome. The second I call Alternating Awesome.Saturday and Sunday I did a team roping in Mesquite and it rained. A lot.Therefore I spent a lot of time looking like:
and
But of course we had a great time and the weekend was full of lots of laughs. I went to a movie with Kid this weekend as well. He is cute but I get mixed signals. We saw Taken and it was awesome. I want to be a spy. Tonight for FHE we are going to tye-dye. You bet I am uber excited. I am also so so excited to come home this weekend! Everyone in the north- can we please play?
Also I need some advice. I am considering purchasing a laptop in a month or two... I am leaning towards a mac. Any ideas/suggestions/strong feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment