Wednesday, February 4, 2009

3 down 1 to go

3 tests in the last 5 days down. 1 more to go- tomorrow morning at 930. I will be SO glad when that is over.

As a warm up to my parasite test today we had some delicious pie from our teacher. She is on a diet but wanted pie so she brought it for the class and it was so good. As a reward for finishing the test the bio girls and myself went to lunch at pizza factory express. It was so so good. The idea of not seeing these girls everyday and fun little outings not happening randomly because I will be graduated makes me so sad. At least we have a few more months for some awesome memories.

Off to study o chem. gag me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going back private....email me your email.

    Tay_Case@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete