Friday, February 27, 2009

just a few letters I feel like writing..

Dear Tyler,

Thank you for telling all of immunology that I met a cute boy. Also, thank you for telling the class all about it. I promise to never tell you that you look clean again. I didn't realize it was such an insult. I did like when Dr Allen made me tell her about the said boy after class.

Sincerely,
The girl with the red face on the front row.

Dear Mike,

Please do not assume that because I have been out with some sketchy characters in the past I am willing to go out with any random leg found in a backyard. They have to be cute and like horses.

Sincerely,
The girl with the billboards of all the boys she goes out with.

Dear Dr Walker,

Please do not tell us there will be food if we attend the meeting. Once we show up, we can't very well just walk out when we realize there isn't a crumb to be found.

Sincerely,
The two hungry twins. (Elizabeth and I)

Dear Weather,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love the sunshine and the warm breeze. I love wearing flip flops and short sleeve shirts. I love this short time known as spring.

Sincerely,
A very happy girl

Dear Roommate,

Thank you for doing the dishes and dealing with the mold. Also, thank you for letting me sometimes turn our house into a homeless shelter and helping provide nonperishable items. I also apologize for my continual shedding of hair and lack of time to fully devote to The Official Dirty Dancing Workout. You are my rock.

Love,
Your bff&e

Dear sister,

If you read this I am so sorry for not calling you back the other night. I totally spaced it and crashed pretty early. I cross my heart I will call you soon. When do you leave the Beehive state?

Love,
your blood sister- princessqueensweetie.

Dear Organic Chemistry,

You are officially ruining my life. I don't like you, the teacher, the homework, the quizzes, or the tests. I think I would like you more if I had more time, but I don't. Please stop being such a time hog- it is getting really annoying. Oh and tell the teacher that just because chemistry isn't my strongest subject on the planet, it doesn't mean that I am the dumbest person on the planet. So don't talk to me like I am 5.

up yours-
a cranky student

Dear VP of Operations,

Thank you for meeting with me yesterday. I was rather nervous when you told me you were going to be in town and wanted to meet. In fact, I was really nervous. But I knew I was over concerned when the first question out of your mouth was "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Thanks for getting to know me.

Sincerely,
A grateful employee

Dear Dad,

Why did you call me the other night at 11:00 pm to ask me when my fishing license expires? And when I responded with "I don't know, you still have it from buying my hunting license." You said ok and hung up?

Love,
A confused daughter

Dear Crush Overseer,

Why is it the boys I am not interested in crush on me? Yet- the ones I am digging seem to send mix signals? Which usually ends up with me knowing they aren't really into me, I am more of a way to pass the time- which makes me want to kick them in the shins. I don't get it... Also, maybe one day could I have a crush on someone that lives in the same area as I do? I am just saying...

Love,
A crusher

Dear Lee,

You wear tube socks and there is no denying it.

Love,
The girl in the pink socks

Dear Zits,

Really? You have to show up this week? I have a boy that I think is cute coming into town. You couldn't have waited one more week? Really?

-A girl that is not going through puberty.

1 comment:

  1. Haha you are the ultimate. If you were a boy I would make you my eternal companion. I took care of the mold so that you might have more time to devote to the official dirty dancing work out video, now that I know it is the chemsitry that is the problem, I am working on a few ideas of how to solve this problem. Some include chemical reactions happening inside your teacher that make him bloat to the point of blowing up, but I will need your help because I do not know chemistry.

    ReplyDelete