I am going to graduate. Today I talked to my major advisor and I am set to graduate. I was so on top of my game I even paid my fee to graduate. But really? I have paid tuition and fees for 5 years and you are seriously going to charge me to graduate? WTF college.
This week has been fun, minus getting my rear end kicked by two different tests. Last weekend I met a boy and he is cute. We pretty much talk every night on the phone and it makes me laugh. It reminds me of being about 13 and being on the phone for hours. He lives in Layton but is coming down to college rodeo this weekend. I guess the word to describe how I feel about the situation is stoked. He seems like a real decent guy, of course I don't plan on anything happening because if you don't plan- you can't be disappointed. That is my new motto. Yup- us college (almost) grads are pretty smart.
Last night Shauntae and I went running and then did part of her Dirty Dancing Official Workout video. Lets just say I am in love. It was fantastic! We hope to soon be dirty dancing professionals.
1st Good luck with the potential boy goodness....2nd I am so incredibly jealous of this dirty dancing workout video you speak of. That sounds like a must have!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on graduating! That is awesome! Congrats on the almost potential boy! I'm jealous! ha ha Missyou!
ReplyDeleteyay graduating! that was an exciting feeling to get everything finalized, congrats! let me know if all you bio girls ever go to lunch on a friday again!
ReplyDeleteSteph, we are LOVING Texas. It's so nice here (85 degrees today)! Congrats on your upcoming graduation :)
ReplyDelete