Lee was my date for the Valentines day. We looked pretty decent on the outside, but once you lifted our pants you were in for a little surprise.
I think I have mentioned it before. We went to the theater and had some odd experiances, then we loved that we were in GHAM. 
Sunday was Brooke's homecoming and it was so great to see Jaimee. I was also so happy to have her around when we got to Brookes house after and we both realized we had to take off our boots. When you think of us, I hope you think classy.
This weekend I was in Moab and the weather was beautiful. Well, I guess I should clarify- I heard the weather was beautiful. I was stuck inside the arena for almost 40 hours over 3 days. It was a lot of fun working with Joyce and Bill. That and I met a new boy. He seems pretty funny and we end up talking much more than I had anticipated. Over all I would say it was just plum fun.
I think I have mentioned it before. We went to the theater and had some odd experiances, then we loved that we were in GHAM. 
Sunday was Brooke's homecoming and it was so great to see Jaimee. I was also so happy to have her around when we got to Brookes house after and we both realized we had to take off our boots. When you think of us, I hope you think classy.
This weekend I was in Moab and the weather was beautiful. Well, I guess I should clarify- I heard the weather was beautiful. I was stuck inside the arena for almost 40 hours over 3 days. It was a lot of fun working with Joyce and Bill. That and I met a new boy. He seems pretty funny and we end up talking much more than I had anticipated. Over all I would say it was just plum fun.I also heard from furniture store man. I don't know if anything will happen (I sort of doubt it and I don't know that I really want anything to...) but I am happy to hear I wasn't the other woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment