Hello March and everything that comes with you. Namely: warm weather, spring break, a trip to see my parents and hopefully a great interview with a company, new hair color and being one month closer to graduation.
This weekend went by way to quickly. Friday night Shauntae and I hit up the college rodeo. It was pretty fun.... so maybe it was the longest rodeo ever.... after the rodeo I hung out with that cowboy. That was pretty enjoyable. Saturday was a roping in Logandale- I think everything that could have gone wrong did. When I got back to town Shauntae and I ate at Iggy's. The waiter asked for her number. Loved it. We ended the night watching Across the Universe. What a great film- it makes me love the Beatles even more.
This week should be a doosy. One test in parasitology and one in O. chem. All I can really say is blah.
On a tragic note- my mom added me as a friend on facebook. I just don't know about making this... Has anyone else had to deal with this? What do you do? haha. I am serious. I am baffled and confused- how did she even set up an account?
No comments:
Post a Comment