Saturday, January 31, 2009

Here is to a new (and better) week..

Okay... Well I am done with the whole hacking thing. I have my suspicions as to who the culprit was. I have filed a police report and reported the whole thing to yahoo. Needless to say that if I ever find out who did all of this- they will be in a world of legal hurt.. without me even pressing charges. Fraud is a felony. Let that be a lesson to you dear internet- do not be a mean person. Whats lost is lost and a new start is what I have.

Last night we watched Vantage Point. Oh man- I was loving it. Except at the end I was left feeling like I wanted to know more. That and is Barnes a robot or a Secret Service man? I was pretty beat by the time I got home from school and work and taking a test last night- so it was nice to have my cute roommate make dinner for us and have it waiting upon my arrival.
Today I got my hair colored by Rachel at Paul Mitchell's hair school. To anyone that lives in this part of the state: I highly recommend her. Here are a few pictures...

And I love Love LOVE it. Hair color is fun.

My next part of the post is a tag I did on facebook. I am not going to tag anyone or force anyone to reread it... But it was pretty fun to think of 25 unique things.

25 Things Share if you're bored and feel so inclined...Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.

1- I used to mix drinks in high school... (so they were non-alcoholic..)

2- When I think about graduating in May I get really excited and really sad. I love the people I go to school with and have made some awesome friends.

3- I like to be happy. I don't hold grudges well and I seem to get over most everything pretty quick.

4- I love music and yet have no musical abilities. I can listen most any type of music and it just makes me happy.

5- I love going on drives. Sometimes I like to be a driver- mostly I am a happy passenger that loves a good sing-a-long in a car- going anywhere.

6- I believe in evolution.

7- The idea of having a job with benefits/salary/steady schedule.. You know, working 8-5 somewhere scares the crap out of me. I think I will get so bored.

8- I have skydived before and it was amazing.

9- I prefer to ride in a small airplane to a big jet. (I like to see where I am going)

10- I have kissed and australian surfer, the3rd ranked bull rider in the world, and a lead singer of a band.

11- When I am not at work or school, I almost always have crack showing.

12- Speaking of crack- no matter how hard I try, I rarely have cleavage.

13- I love hanging out with my parents.

14- I had a horse from the time I was 8 until the first week of January. When she died I cried all night.

15- Woodshop was probably my favorite class in high school.

16- I have loved with my whole heart before and I have had my heartbroken. Both of which made me a better person.

17- I want to kiss a boy in all of the buildings of DSC's campus. I have yet to kiss one in any of them though. (minus AJ in the ambassador office.)

18- I love to eat. I really love Mexican food. I live on almost a pure sugar and carb diet... mainly sugar though.

21- I love Gilmore Girls and often relate real life to different episodes. I also love CSI Miami and imagine every crime to be solved JUST LIKE THAT. I seem to get sucked in to the most mindless of television.

20- I love being single but hope that one day (maybe in 3-5 years) I meet THE ONE. And hopefully THE ONE is a handsome, smart, religious, cowboy, musician that makes me laugh till I cry and puts a hop in my step. Am I asking for the moon? Didn't think so.

21- I once tried to live off of Cheetos and Diet Coke with my roommate Trish.

22- I love coloring my hair. I also really want to cut it- really really short. I am waiting till I graduate so that I don't look like a boy in my cap and gown.

23- I have a blog that I usually forget other people read. Yet I love reading other peoples blogs.

24- The house I live in is only one step above being homeless.

25- The friends I have made throughout my life never cease to amaze me.

So here is to a better week and no more drama.

2 comments:

  1. your hair looks really good! maybe I should go to her???? Driving to Idaho everytime I need my hair done has become a bit out of control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your hair! I'm getting mine colored today...hopefully it looks that good! Also I loved your 25 list...especially the crack one...i totally remember that from the clinic :)

    ReplyDelete