Monday, February 2, 2009

What a SUPER superbowl weekend.

Saturday night I did minimal studying. (I will pay for that later..) But Shauntae and I had date night! We ate at a restaurant I am too embarrassed to name and then we went to The Secret Life of Bees. I loved this book so so much that I have been dying to see the movie. Except I always get real sketchy when it comes to seeing movies about books I love. They never compare. This one did. It was wonderful and I cried like a baby the entire time. It was fantastic.

When we got home we watched Fire Proof. It has Kurt Cameron in it. (which is why we wanted to see it..) turns out it was a complete born again christian movie. I figure after watching that for 2 hours I went way overboard on my church for the week.

Sunday was a beautiful day. I went to my new ward with Shauntae and LOVED it. We only went to Sacrement because then we got to go to a family luncheon and eat eat and eat some more. It was delicious. After the luncheon we went to my cousins ward where he blessed his cute little boy.

Then I got a sunday nap. It has been way to long since I got a sunday nap. It was so great. When I woke up I typed morse code to Shauntae who was in the next room. Turns out neither of us know morse code- but she got the idea to come to my room- where we then laid in my twin sized bed and giggled.
We went to Kids for the superbowl and that was super fun. My brownies were a smashing hit, and he is pretty cute. Then I studied with Mark and Kyle before I had a blast from the past. David called me. We hung out last night and it was so funny and weird. He thought we dated for 8 or 9 months. Sorry Charlie- try 4 or 5.

Today has been decent. I was finally on time for evolution. My teacher had the class give me a round of applause. I studied and took a test... blah. I have another 2 tests this week and yet no desire to study or prepare. I just want to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment